Just in case Pi Day is new to you, we thought we’d list out the top Pi Day activities for you, so everyone can celebrate Pi Day this year:
- Bake a Pie with the symbol Pi on it, measure its diameter, calculate its circumference, and eat the Pie.
- Use a piece of string to “prove” Pi by measuring other circles’ circumference & diameter.
- Recite as many digits of Pi as you can as a team taking turns, or have a memorization contest and the winner gets to eat Pie first.
- Send your friends Pi Day eCards to remind them it’s Pi Day.
- Give everyone a “High Pi” instead of a high five.
- Get creative and write a song about Pi, or listen to music based on Pi.
Happy Pi Day 2009!